Benefit from our innovative and unique way to maintain your ISO conformity – CPO (Conformity Process Outsourcing)
You have worked hard to implement and get certified with ISO standard(s) like ISO 9001 QMS, ISO 27001 ISMS, ISO 14001 EMS, ISO 45001 OHSMS, ISO 22000 FSMS, ISO 22301 BCMS, ISO 20000 SMS etc.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could put it on autopilot and get additional time to focus on your customers, business profitability and operations? Enrol for the CPO (Conformity Process Outsourcing) program offered by us and let our ISO experts take care of all routine compliances and documentation while you focus on what matters the most – The performance, productivity, and profitability of your business.
Our CPO is a meticulously designed IT-enabled framework to help you maintain ISO compliance. CPO by Sterling offers the below benefits:
- Ensure you address all the requirements of the ISO standard.
- Maintain all the requirements in real time.
- Remain ISO compliant 365 days – 24X7
- Visible continual improvement in your ISO management system
- Pass the ISO audits without any hassles
- Save more than 75 % of cost and resources compared with you managing your ISO system by yourself
- Access our ISO experts and knowledgebase
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with one of our ISO experts and get started with our CPO by Sterling to help you maintain your ISO management system.
What does CPO by Sterling offer?
Our game-changing, unique, innovative, and highly effective CPO by Sterling program includes everything that is required to help you maintain ISO standards within your organization with no deviations.
The typical coverage of the CPO by Sterling is as below:
- Regular awareness training on ISO standards
- Planning, execution, reporting and closure of internal audits
- Management of non-conformities across the organization
- Management of risks & opportunities
- Managing documented information in the organization including change control
- Management of management review meetings
- Providing 24X7 assistance on ISO standards needed by anyone in your organization
- Coordination with the certification body for your annual surveillance audits/re-certification audits
- Representing your organization during the certification, surveillance, and re-certification audits
- Ensuring 100% compliance with various requirements of the ISO standards through regular interactions with various stakeholders in your organization
- Identify, implement and maintain continual improvement strategies for ISO management system in your organization
To initiate a discovery call with one of our CPO by Sterling experts, send us an email at email@example.com
How much does CPO by Sterling cost?
When you enrol for the CPO by Sterling program, you will save at least 75% of the money you are spending now when you manage your ISO by yourself. These savings come from the optimization of resources, time and efforts.