Essential Things to Know About ISO 22000 certification in Philippines
Food is one of the vital sections of a country. Hence, it is mandatory to implement a food management safety system. It is related to the food hazards that we come across at different times of food consumption. The worst part is, these hazards can take place at any stage of the food chain. Hence, precise control over the matter is an essential thing. Now, to control the food hazards, everyone has to follow an international standard, which is ISO 22000 certification in Philippines.
What is ISO 22000 certification?
An international standard that deals with the food safety management system, known as ISO 22000. It comes to terms with food-borne hazards that we have to face while consuming our food. We have already discussed that these food-borne hazards can happen at any point in the food chain. And for that reason, a meticulous control is required. So, ISO 22000 certification in Philippines will ensure safety when it comes to food products.
It is a collective food safety management standard, which any organization can use. Those organizations can be connected with the food chain, directly or indirectly. This safety management system applies to all the organizations, which have their bonds in the food chain. The scale of the organization doesn’t matter as it can be a small organization or a complex organization. It is a network that comprises various interrelated elements. The combination of those elements ensures that there will be no adverse health effects from the food-borne hazards.
How to get ISO 22000 certification in Philippines?
A precise effort from each and every person from your organization is essential if you want to be compatible with the ISO 22000 requirements. Besides, it will take a bit of time depending on the experience as well as the work culture of your organization. For instance, it may take four to eight months to get the certification on the boards. Hence, the list of the things that your organization has to accomplish is:
- Run various HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) awareness programs.
- Craft a team Hazard analysis as well as documentation.
- Conduct some Hazard Analysis
- Come up with documents along with a plan of the HACCP system.
- Provide training to the personnel of your organization regarding the formats and procedures. And also train them to implement.
- Give training to the internal auditors.
- Take an assessment of the system when you are conducting your first audit.
- Take all the necessary actions.
- Don’t forget to apply for the certification.
- Go through the second internal audit to further assess your system.
Requirements of ISO 22000 certification in Philippines
There are multiple quality records that fall under the umbrella of requirements. The quality records that your organization need are:
- Management review
- Authority and responsibility
- Emergency Preparedness
- Education, skills, training as well as experience.
- PRPs (Prerequisite Programmes)
- Data collection that came from Hazard Analysis
- Hazard analysis
- Hazard assessment
- Verified flow diagrams
- Monitoring of the measures to control
- HACCP Plan
- Implementation and selection for CCP
- Verification of the activities
- Validations of combinations of control measures.
- System updation
- Internal audits
- Continual improvement
Apart from that, if you need any extra records to acquire the ISO 22000 certification, you can get in touch with our ISO 22000 consultant in Philippines. Our consultant will be the best person to guide you on this matter.
Benefits of ISO 22000 certification in Philippines
If you can accomplish the ISO 22000 certification in the Philippines, your organization will enjoy numerous benefits. Let us take a look at them.
- It will incorporate an internationally recognized process to your working functionality.
- The stakeholders and the suppliers will get confidence when it comes to your hazard control.
- It will be easier for you to include the hazard controls on particular places across your supply chain.
- Your responsibilities and accountability will become transparent.
- It will ensure the continuous update and improvement of your system so that it can stay effective.
- ISO 22000 comprises food safety management system preconditions of Food Safety System Certification 22000 (it is a Global Food Initiative, recognized by Global Food Safety Initiative).
- There will be very few customer complaints as well as errors.
- Food safety performance will be sustainable.
- Also, the cost will reduce, and along with that, food safety incidents will also reduce.
- Resource optimization will also take place if you certify your organization with ISO 22000 certification.
In case, if you are still confused about the benefits of ISO 22000 certification, contact our ISO 22000 consultant in Philippines. We assure you that you will understand all the aspects of this matter.
Cost of ISO 22000 certification in the Philippines
To know the best about the costs, you can come to our ISO 22000 consultant in Philippines. They will make your job easier while calculating the cost of ISO certification. To be precise, they will assist you while comprehending the overall cost of ISO certification. The method of certification is responsible for the cost of certification. Therefore, whenever you get in touch with our consultant, he or she will suggest the most cost-effective method of certification. Also, the consultants will assist you in such a way that it will help you to save a significant amount of time and money.
ISO 22000 consultant in the Philippines
When it comes to ISO 22000 consultants in the Philippines, we have the best consultants in our organization. They will help you with all the possible ways so that you don’t have to come across any issues while accomplishing the certification. We will provide you with optimized solutions so that your organization can stay compatible with international standards. We can understand that there are various technical complications regarding the certification of ISO 22000. And to get rid of those complications, you can hire our ISO 22000 consultant in Philippines. We assure you that they will provide you with the best solutions. Once you communicate with our consultants, there will be no confusion left in your mind.
Our services for ISO 22000 certification in the Philippines
Consultancy is the forte of our services. Our ISO 22000 consultant in Philippines will provide you with precise planning. If you hire our consultancy service, you will always achieve the best results. There are various services that we provide regarding the ISO 22000 consultancy in the Philippines. Hence, here is the list of services that our consultancy provides:
- We will conduct an ISO 22000 gap analysis and will provide you with a report of the gaps.
- We also conduct ISO 22000 awareness training.
- Besides, we also do the formulation of a policy related to food safety.
- We also prepare the FSMS document of ISO 22000.
- Moreover, we also provide a review of the FSMS documentation of ISO 22000.
- Also, when it comes to implementation, guidance, and monitoring of ISO 22000 FSMS.
- We provide training for internal auditing.
- We are also capable of providing ISO 22000 management review.
- Apart from these, before the certification audit, we will check the level of implementation.
So, these are the services that we provide. If you hire our services, your organization will enjoy high expertise. With our experience and knowledge, we will provide you with the best solutions to your ISO 22000 issues. Also, we are capable of identifying the process improvements of your organization and will help your organization to enhance its efficiency. Hence, do not hesitate if you are thinking of hiring our consultancy services.
So, these are all the things that you need to know about ISO 22000 certification in the Philippines. If your organization is related to the food chain, directly or indirectly, it has to abide by the international standards of food safety management system. And ISO 22000 is that international safety standard.
Hence, go through the above-written points if you want to accomplish the ISO 22000 certification.