An Overview of ISO 17025 Accreditation
ISO 17025 accreditation is the single, crucial standard for testing and calibration laboratories worldwide. A testing and Calibration laboratory with ISO 17025 accreditation in Philippinesimplies that the company is quality-driven. These providers possess the technical expertise to produce accurate and reliable testing and calibration services. As such, people always prioritize an ISO 17025 accredited laboratory over the usual service providers. Dealing with such a provider, clients make a fascinating experience. The Certification enables a laboratory to acquire the skills and abilities to deliver quality services and solutions.
What is ISO 17025 accreditation in Philippines?
ISO 17025 accreditation in Philippines is an accreditation standard for diagnosis and calibration laboratories. It involves the guideline set by the International Organization for Standards. Its objective is to evaluate the technical and general capabilities of laboratories to deliver top-class services.
This accreditation comprises two parts. The first part deals with the management aspects, primarily relating to the quality management framework’s effectiveness and operation within a laboratory. The second part focuses on the technical expertise associated with the calibration framework and the workforce skills and competence.
The accreditation guideline holds a reference to the quality management aspects—for instance, the documentation and recordkeeping, as well as corrective measures. The certification guideline directs a laboratory to achieve desired standards for getting certified from an accredited body.
This certification applies to all Primary, secondary, and Tertiary laboratories, performing testing and calibration services, provided such activities form an inevitable component of inspecting and certifying a product.
The applicant laboratory attains the certification after successfully meeting the desired standards, undergoing a process audit.
We are the most coveted ISO 17025 consultant in Philippines, helping our clients to take foolproof preparation to clear the certification audit at its earliest.
How to get ISO 17025 accreditation in Philippines?
The steps in ISO 17025 accreditation in Philippines, runs as follows:
- Conceptualization: This step aims to impart the desired standards to achieve and guide the applicant company about the necessary preparation.
- ISO 17025 Gap Analysis: it is all about evaluating the present standing and determining the standards to achieve. As the top ISO 17025 consultant in Philippines, We help our clients to run the Gap analysis program effectively.
- 17025 Implementation Project: at this step, the applicant company undertakes a project to implement the ISO 17025 guidelines.
- Educating the organization about the 17025 guidelines is a preparation phase, wherein an organization teaches itself about the objectives and goals.
- Documenting 17025 QM guidebook: in this phase, an organization needs to develop a 17025 Quality Management guidebook.
- Working for process improvements: here, the organization will start working upon the guidelines, targeting improvement in quality management standards.
- Quality Audit: it calls for audit by internal parties and the accreditation authority to evaluate if the company has achieved the desired quality management standards.
- ISO 17025 Certification: in case the applicant meets the desired quality Management standards, the accrediting agency confers a certification to the applicant.
Today, we are the most reputed and reliable ISO 17025 consultant in Philippines. We help our clients achieve the desired certification standards and qualify for the certification within the minimum time. We simplify our client’s task in achieving the ISO 17025 accreditation in a hassle-free manner.
Requirements of ISO 17025 accreditation in Philippines
For a testing or calibration laboratory to achieve ISO 17025 certification in Philippines, an applicant requires complying with Management and Technical Goals.
A. Management Requirements
- Legal entity
- Facilities offered
- Key Staff Responsibilities
- Guideline for solving Management bottlenecks
- Management Framework:
- Developing, Implementing, and overseeing a Quality Management System relevant to the scope.
- Issuing quality management policy and manual
- Defining the authority and responsibilities of the Quality Manager
- Document Management
- Controlling all QMS related documents and records
- Approval and issuing documents
- Making necessary updates to the documents.
- Overseeing contracts and Tenders
- Sub-contracting calibrations and testing
- Procuring supplies and services
- Complaints management
- Improvements and Corrective action plan
- Precautionary measures
- Record Management
- Internal Audit guidelines
- Management Reviews and suggestions
Besides the Management requirements, an applicant laboratory needs to comply with specific technical requirements. Here come the critical points in that regard:
B. Technical Requirements
- General Technical Guidelines
- Qualifications, experience, expertise, and certification of all personnel
- Accommodations and Environmental Conditions
- Testing and Calibration Methodologies
- Service Equipment
- Tracing testing and calibration measurements
- Sampling Policies
- Guidelines on handling calibration and testing
- Quality management policy for testing and calibration results
- Reporting Systems
Benefits of ISO 17025 accreditation in Philippines
I. International Repute
As ISO 17025 is a global accreditation, this certification enables you to earn a worldwide reputation and reliability. It helps in expanding your service market.
II. Cost Reduction
ISO 17025 sets up a stringent guideline for an applicant laboratory to comply completely to attain the certification. As such, improvement in process and operational efficiency enables a laboratory to reduce the operational cost, securing higher revenues.
III. Improvements to the testing and calibration environment
Appropriateness and Validity of testing and calibration methodologies bring drastic and significant improvements to the testing and calibration environment. It enables a laboratory to deliver better services.
IV. Better documentation and record management
ISO 17025 certification guidelines help a laboratory to achieve more preciseness and perfection in handling records.
V. Boosts Employee morale and facilitates extensive training opportunities
ISO 17025 Accreditation majorly emphasizes care for the workforce. It paves the way for boosting their confidence, as well as competency development through comprehensive training programs. Skilled, well-trained, and high-on-Morale workforce pushes hard to achieve the projected business goals and objectives. This way, you take your organization to the next level, enjoying an edge over your competitors. As such, opting for the ISO 17025 Certification is a wise move. It brings holistic benefits to your testing and calibration laboratory. It is a comprehensive and sustainable development path to differentiate your company from your closest competitors, and eventually outshining them. So, if you are yet to apply for this certification, you should do that right now. As the most experienced ISO 17025 consultant in Philippines, we are there to help your organization to attain the certification standards.
Cost of ISO 17025 accreditation in Philippines
Planning, incorporation, and monitoring the ISO 17025 Guidelines involve significant investment. The expenses escalate further, as you need to prepare tons of documents for the policies and manuals. But, we have a solution to this challenge. We offer you comprehensive support that enables you to take the necessary preparation and achieve the certification, escaping the instances of extravagant expenses. Even if you are a startup or are working on stringent spending plans, you will never find it difficult to afford our services.
ISO 17025 consultant in Philippines
You inevitably need an ISO 17025 consultant in Philippines, holding your hands to take the necessary preparation for the certification. But, you must ensure that you are hiring a reliable and trustworthy consultant. You should always hire an experienced consultant with a proven track record about helping its clients achieve the certification. Dealing with an average grade consultant, you can expect the least support if nothing at all. An experienced and expert Consultant will help you qualify through the necessary standards and emerge as an ISO 17025 accredited laboratory, within a matter of no time.
Our services for ISO 17025 accreditation in Philippines
It gives us immense pleasure to introduce ourselves as the most reputed and sought-after ISO 17025 consultant in Philippines. For years, we have been assisting our clients in achieving the certification standards, offering them the necessary coaching and support to clear the certification audit. We handle the entire scope of actions in this regard. We have a reputation for offering quality services at a reasonable price. Our company is your friend-philosopher-guide to prepare for the ISO 17025 Certification and achieve accreditation.